Before we get too hung up on the Capitals, lets take a minute to review what the hell is going on with the standings these days…
- The Devils have lost 5-straight games. As soon as I post about them…they start losing. Wonder what’ll happen to the Caps.
- Carolina’s been hot. 6 straight wins?! Look out.
- Florida is still in the hunt sitting in 9th place. They trail Montreal by 1 point, although the Habs have 1 game-in-hand.
- It would appear that Buffalo has succumb to the pressure, and has given up. According to sportsclubstats.com the Sabres now have a 14.3% chance of making the playoffs.
- The Penguins are currently at 98.1% for anyone who’s still worrying. Philly, New Jersey, or Washington. These are the Penguins’ potential first round matchups. (barring catastrophe).
- Remember when St. Louis was last in the West? They’re currently in the 8 spot, and they’ve won 5 straight. Do yourself a favor while you’re at SportsClubStats, check out the St. Louis Blues page. For them, every game is paramount.
- Looks like the Blue Jackets are going to the Playoffs for the first time in franchise history. But they’re not in yet.
- San Jose has 50 wins. Fifty. 50. Ulysses S. Grant.
- How much will those 50 wins mean when Thorton chokes in the 1st round?
Yesterday we had the pleasure of meeting Pummeler. These guys are so creative, they wrote a hate-anthem for Sidney Crosby.
Now they’ve been jobbed already…So I’m going to leave that to those who are good at it.
ALITP Pt. 3 coming up…The Caps.